The details of the longly awaited Cluex.org UT2004′s anniversary cup tournament have been announced. The cup will take place between the 21st of July and the 24th of August. A total prize pool of $2500.00 is available.
The schedule looks as follows:
- Sign-ups opened: 05.07.2014 (Saturday) at 20:00 CET over here.
- Sign-ups closed: 19.07.2014 (Saturday) at 23:59 CET
- Group-stage begins: 21.07.2014
- Group-stage ends: 10.08.2014
- Playoffs begin: 11.08.2014
- Frag-contest starts: 25.08.2014 (Monday) at 20:00 CET
- Frag-contest ends: 28.08.2014 (Thursday) at 20:00 CET
A frag contest will be held. Players can submit frags they have made during the tournament. People can vote for the best frag, and the winner will get €50.00
To ensure a proper split up of different skill levels 6 divisions will be created. Foremost, division 0 contains old school heroes that used to dominate the scene. There is a special division for our NA friends so they too can play with a reasonable ping. There are 4 divisions for the European players. The prize money is divided as follows:
- Division 0 (in total: $700) => 1st: $350; 2nd: $210; 3rd: $140
- Division 1 (in total: $700) => 1st: $350; 2nd: $210; 3rd: $140
- Division 2 (in total: $400) => 1st: $200; 2nd: $120; 3rd: $80
- Division 3 (in total: $200) => 1st: $100; 2nd: $60; 3rd: $40
- Division 4 (in total: $100) => 1st: $50; 2nd: $30; 3rd: $20
- Division NA (in total: $100) => 1st: $50; 2nd: $30; 3rd: $20
Coverage will be done by conX5, who previously covered the UnrealNorth Mixed Format Cup as well as the Sateca cup, and Zaccubus.
You can find more information on cluex.org.