Tim Sweeney, founder of Epic Games, recently stated during the Game Developer Conference (GDC) that Epic Games have no plans for a new Unreal Tournament (source) . Epic just released the Unreal 4 Engine to the world, providing a cheap licensing fee when one wants to develop games using the engine. In order to sway Epic Games to work on a new UT, a petition has launched that you can also sign. But it looks like we will be stuck with the current UTs for the moment.
- whos here? by nite (3)
- Insight by jani (0)
- UT3: Countdown Frag Movie by Izan4gi (2)
- UT2004 Competition Settings: The Basics by asc (21)
- UT3 Duel & TDM Youtube Videos (for Memories) by Lwlf (8)
- UT2004Community – A UT2004 video archive on YouTube! by DSK (6)
- Reflex is now in early access mode by jani (1)