On this week’s stream the current prototype for the bio rifle was revealed. Primary fire now shoots goo that does not stick to walls. Instead it slides forwards for a bit before coming to a halt. One can still accumulate goo by shooting at existing puddles of goo. Holding primary fire followed by secondary fire will result in rapid firing small pellets of goo. Secondary fire still creates the usual blob we all know from the other Unreal series. Now you can create traps by building a web using the link gun, connecting different goo blobs together. These webs will...
- whos here? by nite (3)
- Insight by jani (0)
- UT3: Countdown Frag Movie by Izan4gi (2)
- UT2004 Competition Settings: The Basics by asc (21)
- UT3 Duel & TDM Youtube Videos (for Memories) by Lwlf (8)
- UT2004Community – A UT2004 video archive on YouTube! by DSK (6)
- Reflex is now in early access mode by jani (1)